Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Score


The only thing the turq girls like better than a deal is a STEAL. And today I stumbled on the most major ones at a Charlotte Antique Mall called Sleepy Poets. I often find myself at the old sleepy poet when i am not sure what to do but am not ready to go home from my "errands". I discovered (because the place is huge) that they have this area in the back with fabric remnants - a lot of which are designer remnants. I also found out that they do upholstery there.

So here is my loot. All of this costed .... drumroll..... 72$. 10 yards total. Do you see that Brunschwig and Fils in there.... Can you stand it?! I think I am going to make a shower curtain out of the green Viceroy print.



This one below looks like cowtan and tout. Wouldnt those be cute as slip covers on dining room or breakfast room chairs. I think i would need more than 4 yards though... oh well.



Here is a photo i took of the stacks of remnant. Love how they have them by color.

Here is the heavier weight fabric they have rolled up. I saw so many good subtle geometric sofa fabrics in there.


1 comment:

  1. I need to go by this place when I am up in the area in Auguest!!! Do they have the Viceroy in the maizey yellow color? I am wanting pillows in it for my living room!!

    ReplyDelete