Friday, September 24, 2010

Michael Kors Craze

I am late to the game on the Michael Kors craze. But recently everything I have complimented someone on has been MK. He is on fire. I am a huge Project Runway fan but have never stepped foot in one of his stores. I have a feeling that is about to change. Check out the images below for his spring collection. Casually cool and chic. Love it.

I think you could squeeze some underwear under this if you wanted too..

Images from Who What Wear
Here are some images from his fall collection. I would wear every single one of these looks, minus the hats. It makes me want to get a real job just so I can get dressed up and leave the house in some nice gray wool.
Image above from Runway Daily

As suspected it appears that Michael Kors has great taste in his home as well. His clean interiors seem to mimic his new collection. What do you think?

Images of MK at home from Habitually Chic

1 comment: