Thursday, August 26, 2010

Time to Hang it Up?


Did anyone happen to read the Tory Burch article in the September issue of Town and Country? Great article but we havent been able to shake one comment she had. She was asked how old was too old to wear a mini skirt and her answer was 35 years old. This declaration has set many of us young lasses into a tail spin. Especially since so many minis hang in our closet and have gotten some serious face time this summer. What do you think? Is 35 too old for a mini? I think my mom would say so but it honestly never crossed our minds.


I think Gwyneth looks great in a mini dress and she is 38, right?



SJP in a mini and she is 45ish?


Jennifer Aniston is over 35.


And how about Our own Private Dancer? Miss Tina Turner can rock it and I have no idea how old she is.


So what do you think? Are the Mini skirt days behind you?

1 comment:

  1. I think they may be for me. Whenever I put one on I feel old! These girls can really rock the mini though and I think if you have got it flaunt it, no matter how old you are!

    ReplyDelete