Monday, March 28, 2011

Dub this for me

While cleaning out my office I stumbled on a little gem from the past. Specifically 1989-ish. I am dying over the playlist and just had to share it. I remember making this "Heavy Metal Slow Mix" and thinking it was so Hot. Yes, I spelled Angel by Aerosmith wrong. And yes I frequently used the BIC 4 color ballpoint pen. I am going to type these songs out bc I know some of you would love to do a little time traveling.

Heavy Metal Slow Mix
---------------------------------------
Love Song - Tesla
Can you Take me High Enough- Damn Yankees
Something to Believe in - Poison
Angel - Aerosmith
When Im with you - Sheriff
What it Takes - Aerosmith
Without You- Motley Crue
Heaven - Warrant
Patience - Guns N' Roses
Angel Eyes- Jeff Healy
Every Rose has its Thorn - Poison
I Remember You - Skid Row
Poison - Alice Cooper
Coming Home- Cinderella
One - Metallica
Love Bites - Def Leppard
18 and Life - Skid Row
Money Talks- AC/DC
Jaines Got a Gun - Aerosmith
One in a Million - G'N'R
Still Loving You - Scorpions

No comments:

Post a Comment